Ready to be a Mentor?
Just fill out our volunteer application. After you complete it, email it to info@MAVYouthMentoring.com or send it to M.A.V. Youth Mentoring, 1005 N. Main St., Celina, OH 45822. A staff member will contact you shortly to discuss the next steps. The steps include:
- Go through a background and reference check
- Participate in an orientation and training session
- Participate in an in-person interview (and possible home visit)
- Learn about potential youths
Ready to be a Board Member?
Call the office for more information. Board members’ responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Financially support the agency
- Participate in events
Ready to be a Sponsor?
There are many opportunities to help Make a Difference Together. They include:
- Sponsorship at a fundraising event
- Gift Giving
- United Way or Combined Charities designation to MAV Youth Mentoring